Wood is a noble, natural and versatile material. Our projects are custom made for each client. Within our capabilities and creativity we develop our work arrround these standart known structures.
• Decking: It can be either simple or complex, with or without steps, high or at ground level, atached to existings or as independent structuressurrounding pools and more.
• Pergolas: They are generally rectangular structures with vertical posts that form a shaded passage or sitting area. vegatation, shading materials or even retractible awenings can be added on top.
• Gazebos: Usually hexagonal and roofed, sorrounded by railings with inerior benches.They provide a resting and lounging area also as an outdoor dining space.
• Porches: Made from scratch or as en extension of an existing one. They are built to fit and provide an area and shelter next to the entrance of houses.
• Benches: Either fixed, attached to de deck or other surfaces, or even as moveable free standing structures.
• Stairs: Built when the decking is raised above ground or to allow access to different levels or áreas of a property.
• Lattice: Characterized by its woven structure they are used to decorate railings, divide spaces or cover the high side of a deck. Also serve as a support for plants.
• Railings: A necessary safety element to decking, especially if the decking in question is elevated. There can be made in many different styles
• Planters: A decorative element that adds a touch of elegance if placed around the decking integrating the garden or yard.
At Deckland we respect the environment and our products meet the sustainable forest rules and requirements.